We are offering a position for a skilled person to work at Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand, based in central Wellington.
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand is a non-profit based in Wellington that provides free legal tools and advocates for free and open access to publicly funded copyright works, including research and educational resources.
This is a 22 month fixed term part time 0.4 FTE position.
We are seeking someone who has:
- an understanding of the social, cultural and economic implications of the internet and free exchange of knowledge;
- a good level of understanding of copyright, copyright licensing practice and the principles of open access;
- proven ability to develop and maintain web and other information dissemination systems;
- proven ability to communicate to the wider public;
- confident writer and public speaker, with experience in communicating complex ideas to a wide range of audiences;
- attained a Bachelor level degree in a relevant area of study;
- meticulous editing and proof reading skills; and,
- enjoys working cooperatively as part of a small team.